Think of Birdhouse membership as your playground for imaginative, effortless, meaningful entertainment at home (or in your backyard, or in the woods, or on the beach…you get the drift)! With 365 days in a year, there are just so many opportunities to put together a charming evening with friends.
And we’re here to teach you the secret handshake that unlocks the world of your hosting dreams! Whether you’re a last-minute planner or the “have it all done a week in advance” kind, there are benefits for everyone. Your membership allows you to pick and choose the most relevant and valuable parts of our planning resources to get exactly what you need with record speed.
- Planning an impromptu party and need a playlist ASAP? Or maybe a quick but eye-catching digital invitation? We’ve got you!
- Need menu ideas for a particular theme and a grocery list? Done!
- Wish you had a schedule and checklists to help you manage your time? Yep, we’ve got that, too.
And who doesn’t love a good deal? Your membership comes with major discounts on our favorite party accessories and with our preferred partners – we love saving you money so that you can entertain more often!
So here’s what you get when you become a Birdhouse member:
- Immediate, 24/7 access to our complete library of themed planning Blueprints,
- 10% off our Bluebird Boxes of themed party goodies,
- 10% off in The Boutique where we offer our favorite products to elevate your events,
- 10% discount to off-site event management with our Little Blue Book events (*available in select cities only),
- A 1-hour consultation with Virginia, our founder, when you can discuss any of your event-related questions!
- Exclusive deals from our preferred partners on things like activities, floral arrangements, disposable party goods, tabletop rentals, and more!
What’s it cost?
- $11.99/month when you pay yearly (total billed upfront = $143.88)
- $14.99/month if you prefer to pay monthly (annual total = $179.88) – monthly membership requires a 3-month minimum commitment (because all good things come in threes!)